CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Your blog. Automatically slurped into a real book.

So I just randomly came across this website that will put your blog into a book for you. I have not done it yet, but plan to soon. I guess it's fairly simple and this way you have an actual hard copy of your blog! I'm so excited about this because it's like a journal of my family and we'll have a book to look back at and see all the fun things we did or said. If you'd like to check it out the website is http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook I'll be sure to show pictures when I get mine :)

6 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh

I SO know what I'm getting my parents for Christmas this year! Wow. That is such a great idea and it is so much cheaper than the scrapbook I did for them this past Christmas. Mine was over $50! And it was only 24 pages...Thanks for the info.

Anonymous

Hey thanks for the info. that is such a neat idea.

Eric

Cool! Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous

Oh my gosh - thanks so much for the information. I've been thinking about doing something like this for some time, but it always seemed so tedious... I'm so excited!!

Unknown

That does look like a great idea!! I saw it a while back, but now that you reminded me again I will for sure do it this year. That's a great way to keep a journal, scrapbook, etc. all in one!

Cheryl

This is fabulous! Thanks!