CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Vote for Romney!

So as super Tuesday approaches this next week I believe we all need to do our part in helping with the Mitt Romney campaign. The Republican nomination has come down to a two man race between Govenor Mitt Romney and Senator John McCain. Because McCain and Romney are neck and neck, the Romney campaign needs to get the word out and let everyone know that Romney is our better choice and will do more for us as Americans! If you would like to sign up to help, visit http://www.mittromney.com/CallatHome I strongly suggest if you want Romney to be the next President you do this. I will be making calls this weekend to show my support. So help do your part to help bring the conservative change to Washington we need!

3 comments:

Jennifer

Would you believe I had completely forgotten that you could watch them online? I'm so happy you reminded me!!

Ashley

I am absolutly dying to think that McCain could represent the Republican party it is such a disgrace. I freaks me out to think that no other president in history has ever won the presidency without winning Florida, so Mitt Romney PLEASE pull off a miracle. I'll do what I can. Thanks for being such a die hard fan like me.

steele life

hey Clint, this is sara Steele, used to be Sara Stevens, my older brother is scot stevens, your friend from arizona who moved to utah. check my blog to find out more about him and the stevens family, i found your blog through lindsey's blog. how exciting. but check out my blog if you want to see how scot's family is, and how everyone else is.
Sara