CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Take this test!
You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

8 comments:

Unknown
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Revie Family

I signed in as Jon again, so I had to delete that last comment. I took the quiz and I'm brown too. I thought I was more of a hot pink or bright red kind of person, but brown is good.

The Jackson Family

I think that is totally you! Always thinking of the best solution and idea:)!

Belkycita

I took it and I'm green. What a fun quizz

The Naegle's

I love that quiz! and that is so you, they had such random questions but I think they got my color right too, check out my page.

Ashley

Gosh they could make the pictures more attractive. I think it totally fits your personality, although I'm sure they missed a few of your strong points. You are very logical so you go "brown". Well let me know what tomorrow looks like and tell us tomorrow if you want us to come over or not.

Sonja

Hey - it is... sonjakeames@gmail.com
See ya later!

Anonymous

I think you are a very trustworthy person as they say a brown person is. But i also think you are a green person too!