CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

1) Where I was 10 years ago: A freshman at Rhodes Junior High. Whoo hoo! Go Rhoderunners!

2) 5 things on my "to do list" today: Not very exciting, but... 1.) Take Lexi to preschool 2.) Go to Walmart and return a few things. 3.) Go to the grocery store 4.) Make dinner for the fam. 5.) Set the recorder for Lost & American Idol while I'm at enrichment helping my Mom. (You all know how much you'd freak out if you missed your shows!

3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire: 1.) Pay for a house in cash 2.) Take the whole family to Hawaii 3.) Probably go shopping! You know with no "sale only" frame of mind. Now that would be fun! 4.) Save and invest the rest!

4) 3 Of my Bad Habits: 1.) I'm a sucker for chocolate and sweets. 2.) I'm a clean freak. Clint loves to point out the slightest dust or mess because he knows I can't do anything else until I clean it. I'm kind of obsessive comulsive when it comes to cleaning. 3.) I used to always bite my nails...I'm happy to admit that it's gotten much better though!

5) 5 places I've lived: 1.) Orem, Ut. 2.) Albuquerque, NM (for 2 years in elementary school) 3.)Mesa, AZ 4.) Gilbert, AZ (our aprtment when we were first married 5.) Chandler, AZ (where we are now, and just love!)

6) 5 Jobs I've had: 1.) Working seasonaly at Honeybaked Ham Co. 2.) Beauty Emporium (such a fun job. Where else can you polish your nails and dip your hands in parafin wax while working?) 3.) Bank One (Chase) as a teller. I loved this job, except for the pressure of sales and still think about the fun times I had.

7) Something Most People Don't Know About Me: I am allergic to the cold. When I get really cold and am not bundled up I start getting hives on my elbows and knees that itch like crazy. Also I broke my arm when I was a kid and the arm didn't heal correctly. The doctor took one look at it and said that he'd have to re-brake it. So he took my arm and snapped it back into two. Good thing I was young and don't really remember. I think it was more tramatic for my Mom.


And I am going to Tag: WATCH OUT!!! Cheryl, Brittany, and Jessica

1 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh

That was an interesting post. I have almost the same thing on mine. My sister-in-law tagged me. Your broken arm story is horrible! I can't imagine that!