CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

For My Valentines!

Happy Valentines Day! This is one of my favorite holidays because I get to express my love! I love my wonderful husband who does so much for our family. He is constantly working hard and we have so much gratitude for all he does for us. I am so lucky to be married to my love and want him to know how much I love him. Lexi is my sassy sweatheart. She is getting so big and brings us so much joy in our home each day. She says some of the most funny things, which Clint and I have no idea where she learned it from. I love her! Caden is our love bug. He still has moments where he loves to sit and lay on my shoulder; which I treasure. He is growing up so quick and our family definately wouldn't be complete without his enthusiastic attitude and his loving heart. I sure love him! I hope everyone enjoys something special this day. Happy Love Day!

Below are my favorite promises from Dove Chocolate!

  • Chocolate always loves you back
  • Express what's in your heart
  • Go where your heart takes you
  • Celebrate family & friends
  • The best things in life are chocolate (I have my Mom to thank for this one!)
  • Do something spontaneous
  • Chocolate. Always your valentine.
  • Exercise your heart today.
  • Linger over chocolate longer (one of my favorites!)
  • Make someone melt today.

5 comments:

Anonymous

I love Valentine's Day too! Caden looks so handsome with his hair style!! I love how you change your background for every holiday! It's so fun to look at.

Jeff and Ashleigh

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. It doesn't last long enough, though. You sure have a cute family.

Ashley

You actually read those messages I am too busy eating the chocolate!haha

Tovi
This comment has been removed by the author.
King Family

Those picture are adorable. You have such a beautiful family.