CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Lexi just finished her 8 week session of Apples to Zebra's preschool. She had so much fun. Yesterday, Caden and I got to go watch some of the things they've been learning. The video is of her singing one of the many songs they learned. (Make sure to pause my playlist at the bottom so you can hear her sing.) I am so proud of her. She was one of the only ones that knew all the words and sign language to go with it. She is now asking me when she goes again to school, so I guess we'll be signing up for another session.

Here she is on stage before beginning her performance.

These are Lexi's teachers, Ms. Maria and Ms. Alexa.

Here she is with her certificate. So cute and smart!

11 comments:

Anonymous

Sooo cute! I couldn't watch the video though, it said it is no longer working or something.

Jeff and Ashleigh

Same problem with the video. I'm so jealous. I've been wanting to get Sarah in preschool for a while, but we've been in transition for the last school year, and now I can finally get her signed up, but she has to wait until August! Maybe I'll find a summer day camp or something. Lexi looks so proud in her pictures. She's so cute.

The Jackson Family

How fun! She is just a doll. I can't believe she is getting so big:)!

Ashley

Sooo cute, you just knew Lexi would be the one who knew all the steps! See ya tonight. OH and i saw the video fine.

Ashley

Sooo cute, you just knew Lexi would be the one who knew all the steps! See ya tonight. OH and i saw the video fine.

Jeff and Ashleigh

I saw the video now. She is adorable! She really looks like she's enjoying herself. The little girl in the middle row...not so much. It's kind of funny. She's sitting there pulling at her mouth the whole time!

Jennifer

Wow! She's such a sunshine-y little girl! I think even if the camera hadn't been trained on her, she's the one you're eyes would go to automatically. She's darling!

Amy

Cute blog!! I saw you visited mine, so I wanted to take a look at yours. Lexi looks adorable in the video. I love being able to keep in better touch this way.

Sonja

Hey - I put up some of the pictures from the shoot today. I can't wait to see what you think of them. Just go to my site and under my links click on Personality Portraits. Let me know if you like them! I had fun today - I have missed taking pictures and it was good for me to remember how much I enjoy it!

Belkycita

Congratulations Lexi!
What a cutie you have.

Anonymous

Hey farrah- yeah tiff is engaged and is planning on getting married august 16th to Dan the one at aspen grove. He got baptized over christmas break too! I thought youguys all knew by now but when i had mentioned it to ash she had no idea and i guess youdidnt either. so that is the newest with our fam. I finally talked her and nikki into starting up a blog.