CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mr. Clean

I've noticed recently that Caden thinks he's an artist. He will draw on anything, ie: walls, floor, drawers, toys...just about anything. So I had to post about how glad I am for the invention of the Magic Eraser. The other day I found some pen and crayon on the wall and decided to get out my nifty sponge and clean it off. As I was cleaning it, I noticed some more just down the hall and then noticed some on Lexi's dresser, and this pattern continued on for about a 1/2 hour. I found little scribble marks throughout my whole house, that I didn't notice until I got down to Caden's level. Thanks to Mr. Clean my job was easy. If it hadn't been for my magic sponge, I'm sure my job would have taken a lot longer!

6 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh

I LOVE those things! They got bright green crayon off my beige grout once. It's pretty much unnoticeable now. Magic Eraser and "Tide-to-Go" are two products I can't live without.

Melissa

Magic Eraser got permanent Sharpie off of my walls! Whoever invented that was a GENIUS!

Ashley

So funny how when you get down to their level, a whole new world opens up. That silly Caden...tell him artists don't make very much money maybe he'll stop.

Anonymous

That is hilarious!! GReat tip by the way! thanks!

Melissa

I finally got smart and hid all the pencils, pens, crayons, and markers. Then I walked into my bedroom tonight and found nail polish all over my walls. What is next!

Unknown

Too funny! I try to lock up all writing utensils but somehow Maddie manages to find them and write all over everything as well.