CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

American Idol..Start Voting!

So I am an American Idol fan and was watching the auditions for season 7, when I recognized the face of the last audition in Philidelphia. It was a friend of ours, Brooke White. Clint was roomates with her husband Dave and they were dating at the same time as Clint and I. Anyways, shortly after they were married they moved from Arizona to California to pursue Brooke's music career. So when Clint and I saw her on Idol we were so excited and then even more syched when the judges loved her and sent her strait to Hollywood. Needless to say she has made the top 24 and the live auditions where America (you and me) vote begins this week. So I want to encourage all my friends and fam to vote for her...she definately deserves it. Even if your not an American Idol fan...you need to become one this season so we can see Brooke make it to the top! She has a great voice and is such a cute girl! Go Brooke!

7 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh

I saw her audition, too. She is definitely cute and would be a refreshing change to the calibur of people we see on that show and in the music business today. I think they have two LDS people in the top 24 this year. Way to go Brooke!

Ashley

She looks like a cute girl I will be sure to tune in to see if she is any good.haha obviously she is! See you guys Wednesday.

Melissa

I loved her!

Sonja

Farrah - the more you post about the TV shows you watch the more I like you!! :) Obviously we have great taste! I can't wait to watch her tonight and I loved the little mormon boy from last night -how cute was he!!

Unknown

You guys are such reality tv lovers :) I love how you post about shows all the time; I am glad we aren't the only ones who put the kids to bed and then sit and veg on the couch. Such exciting lives!!

The Naegle's

GO BROOKE!! She's on tonight!! Cant wait to see her, I DVR'd it waiting for Case to get home to watch it, anyways, I am tagging you check out my blog to see what I mean.

Gina Lee

Hey! I am totally blog stalking and saw this blog of yours...and let me tell you she is my favorite too. How funny you know her! Loved her song last week by Carly Simon! Anyways, your kiddos are getting so big! Its great to see how well you guys are doing! Tell your mom I said hello! Take care!