CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Goodies Galore

Since when did Halloween become a week long holiday rather than just a day?
I have to say I felt like we lived in our costumes all week with all the fun parties. We started the week with a fun Birthday/Halloween/FHE party, had school parties, the ward fall festival, the school fall festival, and then laid low and passed out candy on Halloween. The kids loved it and Caden would have slept in his costume if I'd let him.
Fun face painting at the school.
Lexi didn't want to wear her costume to the school fall festival. So she wore her Halloween shirt instead and got a cute sparkly butterfly painted on he cheek. Caden didn't wear his mask, so why not paint one on?

It was still too warm out for Archer to put on his full costume.

Donatello??? So I'm told!

Clint couldn't let the kids have all the fun!

cupcake walk

My 50's sweetheart, Donatello (Mr. muscle Ninja Turtle), and my sweet Tiger.

Love this! Hopefully we can get one with all 3 next year!

Lexi didn't really like the glasses to go along with her 50's get up. I tried to convince her that they "make" the outfit! Caden was happy to wear his costume and take as many pic's as I wanted.

Archer being silly! Love the face!

He thought it was fun to play with the pumpkin bucket and put it on his head.

1 comments:

Ashley

They look so cute. I loved that costume from gymboree, it was the cutest little 50's outfit ever.