CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

NO MORE GUM!

Caden just came into the den, where I am busy trying to update my blog. He says, "Do you like my hair Mom? I cut it!" Ahhhh, I jump up and say, "you what?" The look he had on his face quickly turned to shame as I asked why he cut his hair? I led him right into the bathroom where I see the evidence on the floor, in the sink, and all over the stool. I then notice there is gum still stuck in the ends of some of his hair. He said he threw his gum in the air and it landed on his head. What in the world? What goes through a 4 year old mind? Now normally this might not be such a big deal considering he's a boy and we can buzz him and let it grow back in. BUT we have family pictures Sat. and I kind of wanted his hair to look good! After me freaking out a bit, getting him all cleaned up, and trimming a few hairs by Mom to even things out...I think it's going to be okay. Let's hope! He got a long talk about not EVER cutting his own hair and if he ever has a problem to come and get me right away. And as far as gum goes...he won't be getting it again for a loooong time.

2 comments:

Tori

Haha what a little stinker! If it makes you feel better, when I was little I had hair about to my waist and it was in a side pony and I cut off the whole ponytail behind the pony, so I was like bald on one side and then the other side was longer. My mom said she cried and cried!
Dang kids! :)

Belkycita

At least it wasn't Lexi! that would be worse.
He has a charming smile, so I'm sure the pictures will turn out great!