CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

8 months

Our little man Archie B turned 8 months, almost two weeks ago. (I am so behind!) I know I always say this, but seriously...where has the time gone? He is getting so big and here are a few mentionables at this age:
  • Crawls all over the place and is now pulling himself up to stand
  • Loves, loves, loves his Daddy! Every morning he's looking around to find his Dad.
  • Also loves to eat! People food that is. He still has no teeth, but manages to mash most things with his jaw and swallow. If you're eating, watch out! He'll be right at your feet!
  • Nicknames: Archie B, booper and Handsome-Strong. He'll respond to all three.
  • Puts absolutely EVERYTHING in his mouth! My other two didn't do this, so I have to keep an extra eye on Archer at all times!

It was awfully quiet the other day. As I looked around I caught this little guy sneaking a sucker which he found on the floor in the pantry. I love this shot!

2 comments:

Ashley

WAIT ONE RED HOT SECOND! I do recall saying that I wanted to call Archer, Archie B. short for Archibald. And you guys said absolutely not. I see you've had a change of heart;)

Tori

Oh he is just so cute! And he is getting so big. Miss you guys.