CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

there are benefits to blogging!

One of my favorite things about the holidays is receiving holiday cards from loved ones. Last year I was not about to send out cards because I didn't want to have pictures taken being big and prego. This year the time is fast approaching for cards to be sent out! We still have pictures that are yet to be taken...but we're working on it! Once the pictures are taken the next task is to decide what cards we want to use. Shutterfly has great cards/calendars/and invites for your holiday needs.

They have SO many cute Christmas cards! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cardsstationery/christmas-cards Here are just a few of my favs!



Or if you want to beat the rush you could send out your cards early this year and surprise everyone with Thanksgiving cards!


Or if you're hosting Thanksgiving at your home, wouldn't these be fun to send out?

Another favorite of mine during the holidays is attending parties! Shutterfly also has such cute invites for your party.
These are the ones I love:

love these for a fun, casual evening!

or for a more formal night:

If you're interested in Shutterfly's holiday promotion check it out! http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comments:

Melanie

Farrah! I was so surprised to get your comment on my crazy chorister blog! How funny life is like that. How long have you been the chorister of the primary? Don't you just love it? I am so glad I was able to help you through the blog. I wish I had known so I could have given you some of the "inside" ideas that I didn't have time to put up on the blog that made some of those activities so much fun. I usually posted a few days before Sunday and by the time Sunday came around...the idea had sprouted into something better, but I really never went back to add too the original idea. If you are ever stumped...I'd love to help...so don't hesitate to get a hold of me! BTW..you're kids are so adorable!