CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

my little singer...

Lexi has recently taken a great interest in learning (and I mean every word) of the primary songs. She loves "I love to see the Temple" and her new favorite, "When Jesus Christ was baptized." As a councelor in the primary I get the joy of seeing her each week, trying so hard to learn these songs. I can't wait to see her in the primary program for the first time this year. It's hard to believe she's old enough! (Make sure you pause my playlist at the bottom.) Oh and Caden thought he'd help out in the background.

I love to see the Temple.

When Jesus Christ was baptized.

4 comments:

The Jackson Family

So that might be one of the most precious things i have watched! Go Lexi:)

Jeff and Ashleigh

SO CUTE! Sarah is learning the same ones right now and loves to sing them. I laughed out loud at Caden in the background. My boys totally do the same thing! You guys are so cute!

Cody and Utahna

That is too cute. Keep it up Lexi, you may get a contract. Love your uncle Cody

Anonymous

Way to go lexi!!! You did such a great job!!!!That is totally awesome! And i love the background chorus...caden!!!