CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Shark Steam Mop


Okay, so I know it sounds lame, but yes I've watched this infomercial many many times. I've been bugging Clint for months that I wanted to get the Shark steam mop. It sanitizes and cleans with just water. I love the idea of getting my floors super clean (I know it sounds crazy). For those of you who know me well, know that I'm kind of OCD when it comes to cleaning. I appreciate and love a clean house! So when I was at Costco last week and saw that they had the Shark, I bought it. I used it for the first time today and thought it was great! For those of you wondering, it says it's perfectly safe for hardwood floors. So for anyone out there who is wondering if this mop is as good as the infomercial makes it out to be, I would recommend it!

10 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh

Okay... I have totally seen that infomercial and have thought it a nice concept, but never thought to call in and order one because of the stigma of infomercials. Maybe I'll try it... Do they have any warnings against using it on hardwood floors? I know you're not supposed to wet mop them, so is the steam effect harmful?

The Newmans

Oh my goodness...I have seen a similar infomercial...the H2O mop. It does the same thing. Does the shark clean hard word floors and tile too?! Is it expensive?! I want one!

Ashley

how much is it? I may have to get one if the price is right with all the tile I have in my house. Is it easy to use or does it break your back...I guess if you dont have to scrub it wouldn't break your back right??? get back to me on this one.

Cody and Utahna

We would love to hear if it works on cleaning the tile grout?

The Wylers

Okay, so if it can work on hardwood floors is it also okay for laminate wood floors? I have always wanted one since I saw the infomercial. (This is Ashley's sister by the way - in case you didn't know)

The Newmans

Got it!!!

The Jackson Family

So I have never seen the infomercial but who cares you sold me:)! I can't stop thinking about it since i read this post a few days ago, so do you have to do any other mopping or scrubibng?

The Jackson Family

Oh ya by the way I am diggin your Blog title:)

The Banda Bunch

I have to get one, they just look cool.

Ashley

soooo sorry for not sending those recipes been so super busy lately but i will email them asap.