CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fashion statement?!

Caden just loves to dress himself lately. In fact, from the moment he wakes up he says, "I change" and proceeds to choose out his own clothes. This is what he came up with today. His swimsuit with socks and shoes. It's usually this or pants (in 110 degree weather!; don't worry I make him put on shorts if we're going anywhere!) and it's always paired with shoes and socks, which he's learned quite well how to put them on himself. Funny kid! He's always there to put a smile on my face!

7 comments:

Jennifer

Well, I think he looks awesome!

Jeff and Ashleigh

Cutie Patootie! My boys do the same thing! Only if one doesn't want to wear what the other is wearing, usually the first one wants to switch to match! Kids are so fun, aren't they?

dani

That's great! Your lucky, Spencer wants to wear his pants everyday too but half the time I cant convince him to change into shorts if we go somewhere. He just proceeds to tell me that he likes being hot-go figure!

Ashley

you tell him i like it and that its creative! Thats pretty good that he puts his own shoes and socks on thats pretty young to do that. Is he still being good about the potty??? So advanced that kid.

standifird family

Who doesn't love a good fashion statement? He looks pretty tough! :)

Nikki

Sorry I've been out of town, but my e-mail is cnalbright@yahoo.com. Oh and I love the outfit!

Cody and Utahna

The outfit is great, but what I adore is his hair. It is sooo sweet. I hope no one talks you into cutting it!