CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Move over Nastia & Shawn...

Lexi started gymnastics today and loved it! She took dance last year and wanted to try gymnastics this year. I asked her what her favorite part was and she said, "getting my ribbon at the end because it's so pretty." Well, I guess if that's incentive for her to do well, then they'll be giving a lot of ribbons! Clint and I had fun watching. Clint has secretly always wanted her to do gymnastics because he thinks Lexi's Grandma Jensen can help her out with all of her training. I think Grandma is looking forward to being a cheerleader more than a coach though. We'll see. For now, it's all about having fun!
Practicing the splits while in the air!
Balance Beam!

Flippin over the bar with the help of Miss Chelsea and the "awesome" ribbon!

8 comments:

Jennifer

She could go all the way, and have a huge entourage supporting her!

Jeff and Ashleigh

So cute and SO fun! I want Sarah to do gymnastics! I guess I need to get on the ball about that, huh? Lexi is so adorable!

Ashley

How fun for her I can't wait for Presley to try her hand at gymnastics too. Where do you get her dance attire? I've only tried Target and Walmart and had not such great luck?

The Banda Bunch

She is soooo cute, I just love your family!

The Naegle's

Go Lexi, she is so adorable, I just love that little girl. She is growing up so fast...

Anonymous

Lexi is so darn cute! I love her pic. where she is holding her medal! Well, i hope she sticks with it, I bet she will be a really good gymnist and I would love to watch her in the olympics down the road!

Nikki

I think little girls in leotards is so cute. Taylor did "nastics" for 2 years and she always talks about it.

The Newmans

She is too cute! I can't wait to come watch her one day when she is the olympics! ;-)