CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Keeping cool!


What is it about the refrigerator? One of the first things both my kids learned how to do early on is open the fridge. I love this picture of Caden because he acts like he's in his sanctuary. He would hang out in the fridge like this all the time if I let him. It seems like he can be a mile away, but as soon as the door to the refrigerator opens he's there in a flash. Thank goodness for fridge locks!

7 comments:

Moss Family

no kidding! Corbin is a fridge magnent too and always comes running to climb inside it whenever I open it. Yikes... our poor AZ-bred children, they do anything to find a cool breeze! :)

Jeff and Ashleigh

Must be the Arizona heat! It sure is a cute picture, though.

Anonymous

So cute! His face is so funny! It must be gettin hot over there!

Ashley

You know I can feel your pain and thats all i have to say.

Belkycita

Hehehe, I don't blame him, it is pretty hot in AZ.
At least he doesn't sleep walk and open the fridge and gets the eggs put at 3am!

Marci Hernandez

I agree! Both my kids love the fridge. I think my kids do it because they know it drives me crazy!

Eric

That is very funny. His expression says it all.