CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A few of our favorite things...this time of year

Bike Rides with the kids

Lexi & Caden love riding in the bike trailer. Everytime we go out in the garage Caden points to the bikes and says, "bi". We go on bike rides at least a couple times a week. The kids would love to go every night if they could. We have to enjoy the evenings while they still cool down.


Fun times at the Park

The kids love the park. Last week we went to Tumbleweed park. The kids had a great time and the playground was huge. It even has a mini road for the kids to ride bikes on. Very cute! We'll be back to this park for sure.

Breakfast outside

Caden just loves to eat every morning outside. Lexi will sometimes join him, but he usually wakes up earlier and wants to eat right away.

Popsicles!

Need I say more? Who doesn't love a cool treat? I love the mini popsicles because they don't melt all over them before they finish it. Yummm!

7 comments:

Ashley

I agree with the mini popsicles and looovvve the bike rides especially because I get a great workout pulling those two kids. I don't remember you telling me about as you wish besides yesterday, I may have spaced out when you were telling me or I heard then forgot but I do believe we are regulars there so if anyone got the idea from anyone its you from me;) I'm just teasing, hey did ag get back to you?

Anonymous

They look so cute in the bike trailer!!! I haven't seen the small popsicles...that has got to be perfect!! EAting breakfast outside...that is adorable!!!

Jeff and Ashleigh

Too cute. I wish they made bike trailers for four! I guess we'll just have to get two and take them two by two when Jeff is home. It looks like so much fun. I am still waiting for the weather to be consistently nice here...

Nikki

Hey is mini posicles an Arizonia thing? Haven't seen them. I will definetly look! Cute pictures. Us in Utah are just begining to enjoy the heat.

Camille

I was thinking about getting on of those bike cart things. We have the seat that hooks onto the front of the bike but it can be a little annoying sometimes. And obviously you couldn't do it if you had two! Where did you get yours? I will have to look for the mini popsicles. Enjoy the "cool" weather for the next little bit!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth

your kids are so adorable!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth

Farrah! I've been so bad about keeping in touch, so I've recently started a blog, that way I have no excuse =] The address is sandsurfandellsworths.blogspot.com;I love reading about whats going on with you guys, feel free to do that same with us. I hope everything is going great with you guys!