CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Road Trip!

We just returned from Utah. We went for one of my cousins wedding and to visit family. Clint and I just love Utah and the weather while we were there was fabulous. We drove the 10 1/2 hour trip and the kids did really well. Thanks to portable DVD players! I meant to take a lot of pictures and as we were traveling home, I thought to myself how I had only taken one picture.

We stayed at Clint's grandpa's house. He is so funny and we had a good time with him. This was laying around and thought that all the "other" Albright's might be interested in what his -will- would have to say. Wouldn't you like to know???
It was good to see everyone, especially a lot of my cousins, Aunts and Uncles that I haven't seen in such a long time. Of course Clint wants to move now. I told him he has to find the job first...then the move comes next.

5 comments:

The Jackson Family

I love the one picture you got, lol:). Oh, I would hate it if you moved:( but actually maybe we would see each other more since we would feel we lived so far away:)!

Jeff and Ashleigh

We wouldn't mind having a fellow Arizonan family up here! Looks like a fun trip. And taking only one picture is totally something I would do!

Anonymous

Is that what clint is holding up? Okay i do the exact same thing...i forget to take pictures all the time! Utah is a really pretty place. Does Clint have a really good job that he likes in AZ?

Ashley

I can just picture you two snooping around for grandpas will, just kidding, grandpa just doesn't think about leaving things like that out. I think you guys are all talk and you will never move to utah although if you did we would be sad but it would be nice to have someone to stay with after aspen grove besides the cockroaches at motel 8;) actually last year they were pretty clean. Anywho sorry your fav. american idol was booted, I thought of your agony as I watched her emotional departure, you know you cried.

Meg

Thanks for coming Farah! I know I didn't get to talk to you at all, but it really meant a lot to me that you made the trip. And it was GREAT to see Clint finally! Oh, and your kids are adorable.