CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

F1 Race Factory

Friday night we went out with our friends, John & Michelle, for date night. We went to F1 Race Factory which is an indoor kart racing where the cars go 40 - 45 mph. It was lots of fun. Sorry about the blurry picture. It's the only one I got and I didn't realize my camera was on the wrong setting when we took it. The guys thought it would be funny to tell us to put on the suits and then not put them on themselves. Ha, Ha...




7 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh

I guess they weren't counting on the fact that you two women can make ANY outfit look good! Sounds like a lot of fun. That's fast!

Ashley

How fun I thought you meant like real race cars! I love the suits and I love the puffed up chest on Clint, going to the race tracks once and he already thinks he's tough;) Missed you guys last night.

Anonymous

Love the suits! What a good idea for a date night! Do you guys get to go out every weekend?

Unknown

We had so much fun with you guys on Saturday. Thanks for a fun day together at Big Surf! We need to get together again soon. By the way...how did you get your quotes on the right hand side of your blog to separate? Mine always seem to just clump together in one paragraph??

Belkycita

wow! that sound really fun. I gotta talk Dave into doing the same.

Nikki

Looks fun! I'd be scared to go somewhere like that with Curt he'd probably brake a bone!

Ashley

hey if you ever want to go there again I saw discount tickets at costco.