CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dream Big



I've been meaning to post my two cents about American Idol for the past week, so here it is. Well, as you all know I'm a huge Idol fan and Clint and I are so glad David Cook won. He more than deserves it! On the final night that they sang he chose this song from the songwriters competition and we loved it. This past weekend we looked up the lyrics to the song and it has such a great meaning. Clint and I love to rock out to this song. Also for any of you who watched the finale saw David Cooks commercial for Guitar Hero, and I must say, he was awesome! Way better of an actor than Archuleta. I think Archuleta was good, but Cook definately deserved it more!

4 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh

I totally ditto all of that. I thought the same thing when we saw the two Davids face off for Guitar Hero, too.

Unknown

I love him too. I had to download his version of "Billie Jean" for my Ipod. I just love that song. David Cook rocks. I'm glad you liked him too. The bachelor's choice on the other hand.........

Ashley

I could have cared less who won but David Cook reminds me of one of your brothers. I don't know why but he seems like he could be related to you. Anyone else on that....

Belkycita

um Maybe Jordan?