CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Our kids had a fantastic time. Lexi was a witch. If you asked her what she was going to be she was always sure to tell you a GOOD witch. Caden was a pirate. The cutest pirate I've ever seen (even cuter than Jack Sparrow, and that's saying something!)

Lexi had to have the princess bucket and Caden had a skull that went right along with his costume. Aren't they cute?


Caden caught on to the hang of Trick or Treating really fast. As soon as he realized that people were giving him candy, he'd walk right up to anyone with a large bowl and try to grab a handful right from them. Most of them thought he was too cute and they let him have whatever he wanted. Which meant we ended up with a LOT of candy at our house!

This picture was taken on Saturday at our ward Trunk or Treat. The kids had a lot of fun.

12 comments:

Jennifer

Such cute kids! I'm glad you all had a great Halloween!

Belkycita

They looked adorable, I can't believe how cute they are! Tell Lexi she sure looked like a very GOOD witch and to your little pirate, you are right he just looked to cute.

Camille

Your kids look so cute! I am glad that you guys had a good halloween. I checked out the twilight book since it was on a couple of my friends blogs and i love them!! I finished Twilight in 2 days and i went to check out New Moon but it was already checked out. I scanned every library with in like 15 miles and the only one that has a copy is in the Ghetto! I don't care first thing Monday morning me and Pierson will be headed to the ghetto to get the book. I am addicted! Thanks for putting it on your Blog as a good read. Talk to you later!
Camille

Cheryl

I love Caden's pirate boots! They are so cute. I can't believe how big he's gotten. You guys definitely need to come visit so we can see each other's kids.

Sonja

The song for Sunday is... "I Come to Him" - Sally DeFord

The kids look great! See you Sunday, let me know if you need anymore info. thelifeoftheeamesfamily.blogspot.com

Sonja

Anonymous

Lexi and Caden had the cutest costumes!!! But i noticed mom and dad didnt have any costumes on...whats with that? ha! just kidding. Yeah you are right about theholidays only getting better with kiddos. We had so much fun with Luke even though he had no idea what was going on. Oh and i love your blog background...where do you change the backgrounds? I have been trying to figure that out for forever. When you get the chance can you let me know. Im just getting the hang of this blogging thing. It is so much fun. thanks!!!

Anonymous

after i posted my last comment i went back to your blog and saw that it was your birthday. Happy birthday!!! And i am glad to hear clint takes good care of you!!! He has always been a great cousin!! I mean how nice is a day at the spa!!!

Ashley

You have a thing for change don't you!haha

Ashley

How about changing your posts more often??? haha I am just kidding, we love looking at your blog even though we see you guys all the time it's still fun to check in on your lives. Oh and how was the log in stuff for my blog....not to obnoxious I hope.

Cheryl

Of course your're on my Christmas card list! And unless you've moved without telling me, I've got your address.

Anonymous

Hi! I saw your blog on the Banda's page so I thought I'd drop you a quick note. It was great seeing you at Becca's birthday last month - your kids are adorable!! Hope we can see you guys more often. Our blog is http://ryanandbreanna.blogspot.com/ Take care!

♥ Natalie

Cute costumes - looks like you guys had a lot of fun on Halloween!