CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 16, 2007

So Much Fun!!!

Okay, so I've been given some grief because I like changing my blog template pretty frequently. Well, I figured out how to create my own template and it is actually a lot of fun. It took me a few tries, but I figured it out and it's not to difficult. If anyone wants to create their own template go to http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ She gives fairly easy step-by-step directions. Thanks to shabbyprincess.com for my papers. So if I continue to change up my blog every so often, don't be surprised. What fun would life be if we didn't change things once in a while anyways?

3 comments:

Ashley

Totally overwhelmed, black and pink will do I guess! I hate things that take too much work, your blog is sure cute though. Maybe on some playdate you can show me.

The Banda Bunch

Yeah! Thanks for the website...I spent over an hour trying to figure out how to change our template and failed. Yes I am computer retarded!

The Jackson Family

I totally love doing that too! I just figured out how last week and it is a blast! Yours looks great:)!