CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bachelor Blowout!

Okay, so I'll admit I'm a Bachelor fan. I thought Brad was the best bachelor yet. He seems to have it all right? Wrong! If anyone saw the finale last night they know what I'm talking about. So he had two beautiful women to choose from, which he said he had strong feelings for both, and yet it comes down to the "final" rose ceremony and he disses both Dianna & Jenny. I am so mad! He could have at least chosen one for the fans sake, even if he didn't propose and just chose one to date! I mean come on. I'm so disappointed. I liked him so much until last night. Well, I guess I'll have to watch the after the final rose tonight to see what he has to say for himself. I feel so bad for the sweet girls. Well I guess we know now why Brad is still a bachelor and probably always will be.

6 comments:

Ashley

So ticked! Totally, why couldn't he have just dated one of them to see if something could've happened! What a loser, he will be single the rest of his life. I was in awe the whole time.

Ashley

Oh and what is this I hear of you guys wanting to move to Utah?

Sonja

So...my best friend and I have been on the phone since last night freaking out over the whole thing. I can't wait to see what happens tonight!

Oh...don't worry about admiting that you watch...it just makes me like you that much more!

Camille

My mouth was gaping the entire time! I was totally shocked!!! Yes, it is no wonder that the guy is still single at 30. Common dude get with the program! I was dying to call someone and vent last night after it was over, but since i saw it 2 hours before everyone (time zone diffrence)i had to vent alone!

Moss Family

Hey Farrah I found your blog when I was blog-dropping on someone else's page. This post cracks me up! I am glad to know I am not alone in my Bachelor-crazed world....except that my entire opinion is totally soured this season because of Brad. I totally thought he would pick Jenny the entire season... and he was quite the jerk to reject both of them... and then to do it again on the After the Final Rose show. What was that man thinking? He wasn't. Anyway, cute blog, cute kids, cute family. We got to bond with your brother Justin this weekend on our way home from Utah... you'll have to ask him about it.

Anonymous

oh lets not get me started with the bachelor. I was soooo sooo mad! It made me hate that show. It just cant end like that. Wow! what is thiscomment by ashley about moving to utah?