CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2007

...so be good for goodness sake!

Lexi has been begging me for the past week to take her to see Santa. We went yesterday and she was so excited. Caden, as you can see, wasn't too thrilled. He was fine sitting by the snowman, but sitting on Santa's lap was too much for him. Lexi told Santa that she wants a jump rope. As soon as she was done sitting on his lap, she told me every present that she forgot to tell Santa she wanted. She now wants to go back and tell Santa all that she forgot to say. I'm sure that we'll be back to see him again soon. Aren't the holidays fun?





9 comments:

Anonymous

I just laughed when i saw the title for this blog! That is just too funny! Hey iam the same way about changing my blog background every once in awhile...so i tried the website to make your own. It is awesome! I had a hard time finding free ones. I hope you dont mind but mine kind of looks like yours.

Belkycita

What a cutie! I really like your family pictures, I can't wait to get your mom's Christmas card! ans yours of course!

♥ Natalie

What classic pictures! Love them.

The Jackson Family

I just love those pictures. I love how kids bring back the magic of Santa Claus! Aspyn saw him at our ward christmas party and just kept staring and staring.haha.

Moss Family

Hey Farrah, can you email me your address at hollyberry121@juno.com so I can add it to our Christmas list. Thanks!

Anonymous

hey-i love your new side pics.!! You have such a good looking family!

Ashley

Good thing Lexi will have another chance to talk to Santa at the Standage party. Man you are lucky to have a girl whose biggest request is a jump rope and a few other little things, if I were you I would take advantage of this while you can. See you guys tomorrow at my house.

Fessler Family

Your kids are so cute!!!

Ashley

Did you get my message about monday? Oh and where do you find all these cute things for your blog? I stole your Christmas Tree.