CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Temple Lights


On Friday night we went to see the temple lights. The kids had a lot of fun. Lexi was really interested in the nativity story and kept asking questions the whole time. It is fun to see her start to understand the story and understand why we celebrate Christmas. Caden had fun running around and having mommy or daddy try and keep up with him.

With the holidays getting nearer, that means christmas cards will be sent out soon! If you have moved or for some reason I may not have you on my list, leave me a comment with your address if you want our family to send you a card!

7 comments:

sreeves

So cute- I can't believe how cute Caden and Lexi are. You guys are cute too! We really miss you guys!

Belkycita

You are getting me excited and jealous, excited to see Elena moving forward to that stage and jealous because I would love to go to Temple Square to see the lights, they bring a lot of old memories.
We would love to get a card from you
9408 Lake City Way NE apt 301
Seattle, WA 98115

The Jackson Family

How fun! Maybe we will have to get together and go again and get some hot chocolate:)!!

Anonymous

Zoo lights are so much fun! I can't wait to take Hayden again this year. He's finally starting to understand that concept of Christmas - so it's been a blast so far. You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous

Hey-do you have my address? I need yours. Were just about to get started on christmas cards as well. Do you want to send it to my email so it doesnt get posted on the blog? My email is jonandbrit@gmail.com Can i also lindsey, ashley, lynessa, and cody from you too? Its our first year to do christmas cards. Its more fun to do them with a kiddo! By the way...you just have the cutest kiddos! Theyre gettting so big! Is caden talking alot now?

Ashley

We need to go see the lights as well, Oh how much do I owe you??? See ya Sunday.

♥ Natalie

How fun; Love the temple lights! You guys look like you were having a great time.