CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We Had a Ball!

(pun intended!)  
Archer turned one!  We celebrated by having a super fun baseball themed party.  I've been planning this one for months and had so much fun putting it all together.  I think Archer had a great time and loved all the attention!

Here are his 12 month stats:
weight: 22lbs. 4oz
definitely chunking up!
height: 31"
head: 18 1/4

Here's the invite:



the dessert table


Our little slugger







Our Hot Dog man!


Archer's cake

the party favors!
 (yes, I made them and they took FOREVER)



LOVED the cake!  I eventually had to steal it away from him otherwise he may have eaten the whole thing!



Happy Birthday little man!  We sure love ya and our family wouldn't be the same without you!

4 comments:

Tori

OH MY GOSH!!!! His party is adorable! I love love love it! The cookies turned out awesome. Everything looked so great. I love the baseball ribbon on the cake plate! Wish we could have been there. It looks great!

Meg

Farah- oh my goodness talk about a PARTY!!! You are so creative and brilliant. It looks like he had a blast too. Wanna come here in June and throw Wyatt's party for me? :)

The Jackson Family

It looks amazing!! We were so bummed we missed it! Aspyn still asks when we are going to Archer's party:)

Jenna Lee

Ok that party looks amazing....so it looks like you REALLY need to host a girls night out..now that we know you can throw the cutest party ever you...so cute and the sugar cookies look amazing!!