CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

shark teeth

About two months ago, as I was brushing Lexi's teeth I noticed that her permanent teeth were growing in directly behind her bottom baby teeth.  I tried wiggling the bottom teeth and there was absolutely no give!  So I was slightly concerned, just because I didn't want her permanent teeth coming in "extra" crooked or far back due to the baby teeth still being there.  I took Lexi in to the dentist and he said that "shark teeth" are very common and 9 times out of 10 the baby teeth will end up falling out with some help from the child.  Lexi wanted to give the wiggling thing a go, so we decided to wait on just pulling them out that day.  Well, as it turns out Lexi didn't really want to work on wiggling them out...so I ended up taking her back in to pull them right before her birthday. {Our dental insurance doesn't let kids see a pediatric dentist once they're 7!  Ridiculous, don't you think?!  Since I was comfortable with her dentist we decided if her babies weren't loose by her birthday we'd go ahead and have them pulled.}  She did great and was so excited to have FINALLY lost a tooth {or two!} She was even more excited for the Tooth Fairy!  She filled up a paper with questions for the TF and wanted her to answer them on the back.  You better believe the TF did come and she even left some pixie dust along with the money and let her keep her teeth!  

These are the Shark Teeth



So MANY questions and so little room!  It was really cute!

0 comments: