CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Carnival

Lexi's school had a really fun spring carnival this past weekend. We went together as a family and had a lot of fun. Some of the excitement included bounce houses, obstacle course, slides a few kiddie rides (spinning bear & train) and of course carnival games (with all the un-needed prizes they win!). I took a few pictures...but somehow forgot about my camera practically the whole time.

Spinning bear ride. I'm actually surprised Lexi liked it. I thought she inherited my sensitive stomach!


Lexi getting a butterfly painted on her cheek!

Caden wanted his face painted like batman!

2 comments:

Ashley

so much fun right? Presley had her's this last weekend too and i forgot my camera, but is it just me or are these things a lot cooler than when we were kids. I mean there was Joe's BBQ there even! Our kids have it so good.

Anonymous

Fun! Okay Farrah, I noticed its almost time for baby #3 and I am dying to see some cute prego pictures of you...I know you are looking pretty cute with a little prego belly!