CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Clint and I celebrated our 7 year annivesary on the 13th! It's hard to believe how fast the years have gone. We have done a lot in 7 years and are excited to see what the next several bring. Being 9 months prego and not wanting to, or should I say not feeling like doing a whole lot I told Clint I wanted to go to Arcadia Farms. I've been wanting to try it out and I'm so glad we did. It is very cute and a perfect place for this time of year with their outdoor seating. I'd suggest going especially for a nice brunch or lunch!

Yes, I know I'm looking huge! Keep in mind this is 6 days before I'm having my baby!

Isn't it just cute! Love it!

Afterwards we took a nice stroll through old town Scottsdale. (The weather right now...I can't get enough!) And we finished off the evening by going to the Sugar Bowl. Another classic and cute place to go for dessert.

Happy Annivesary! I love you Babe!

4 comments:

Tori

You look great and those places look fun! Can't wait for Thursday! If I still haven't had my baby, I'm coming to the hospital to see you!

Belkycita

Congratulations!!!
You look amazing, and I really mean it. I don't know who (besides yourself) could say that you look huge right now.
Silly girl! Can't wait to see the newest addition ;-)

Meg

That looks like a blast! Good luck with everything on Thursday!

Sarah

Good luck with everything tomorrow! I'm so excited for you!