CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Success!!!

Lexi decided last week that she wanted to ride her bike without the training wheels. (Several months ago she tried and didn't pick it up right away so she had Dad put her training wheels back on.) This time was different. She had decided that's what she wanted and had Dad take the training wheels off and headed down to the park for an hour. When she came back she was so excited to tell me that she is "soooo good!" She tumbled and fell a few times, but for the most part picked it up really quickly. She now loves it and wants to go riding every day! Yay! Go Lexi!!!

Love to ride down the hill...so fun!

1 comments:

Ashley

she looks too darn cute. I love the pride in their little hearts. I am glad to see you posted about this because I still need to do the same post for Presley, I am so bad I have yet to take pictures and I am still kicking myself that i didn't take pics of our golden spoon adventure. Well thanks for the reminder.