CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lexi's Birthday!

It's hard to believe that my baby girl just turned 6! She wanted to celebrate at Peter Piper Pizza and since I'm 9 months pregnant I was all about a party that would be fairly easy for me. Lexi's birthday is always right at Spring Break time, so we manage to have about half her friends there. The girls had a great time.

Some of my favorite things about Lexi:

  • She is so smart! She impresses me every day with her brightness!
  • She loves to read.
  • She is very crafty; always making a card for someone or drawing in a notebook. Give her a notebook and pencil and she'll be entertained for hours!
  • She loves her friends and is always trying to be a great friend. Her teacher in school told me the other day how impressed she was with Lexi. She brought a card to a girl who has some behavior issues and Ms. Warren said she really needs the kind of encouragement that Lexi was giving her.
  • She is a great sister and I know will be a big help with her new little brother.
  • She loves to sing. Give that girl a microphone and watch out!

We sure love you Lexi and can't believe you're 6!

Love these moments!

We went to Grandma Jensen's on Sunday which was her "actual" birthday and my Mom made these adorable flower cake pops for her. Aren't they cute?!

3 comments:

Belkycita

Happy birthday beautiful girl!!

your mom made the cake pops from Bakerella???!!! SO impressed!!!

The Jackson Family

Happy Birthday Lexi!!! I can't believe she is six already!!!!

Ashley

Presley had so much fun there, what a good idea, that sounds like the kind of party I would want to do.