CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

love october

I love October for a million different reasons and am so glad it's here. These are just a few reasons this is one of my favorite months of the year:

  • in AZ it finally begins to feel like fall
  • and because of that I can start thinking about wearing the clothes I love; sweaters, jeans, and boots
  • pumpkins! who doesn't love seeing pumpkins all around
  • i can make foods that have been absent for the past 8 months. My favorites include chili, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies & bread!
  • Halloween (Clint thinks I'm crazy, but i love this holiday!)
  • we have so many fun celebrations with all the birthdays in October
  • i think my most favorite thing of all are the smells: who doesn't love love love the smell of pumpkin pie, apple spice, and cinnamon bun?! (even if they do come from a burning candle)

I was reminiscing through old pictures and came across these! So much fun!

0 comments: