CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's a...


Boy!!!

And we're very excited. Caden said, "yes! I knew it was a boy. I don't want another girl, cause girls are not nice." Lexi looked a little bummed and said, "I knew it was going to be a boy, but I really wanted it to be a girl." I'm sure she'll be excited when the baby arrives and just be glad to be a big sister!
As far as names we have a few we really like, so we don't know what his name will be. We're just happy everything is healthy and that we'll be joined by another sweet boy in a few months!



He kept resting his little hand under his chin. So cute!


He must have know his picture was being taken. Look at that grin!



Waving to us all!

4 comments:

Ashley

I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see the little fella. Do a name poll!!!!!! Not that it ever matters but it's fun

Moss Family

yeah! congrats! I'm a little biased but I love BOYS! Cute pics!

The Newmans

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats again! I love the pictures...can't wait to meet the little guy...let me know when your section date is!

Anonymous

congrats but we need to see some belly pictures!