CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Taking a break...

Clint left the end of September to go on a business trip to Europe for 3 weeks. (I'll post some pictures he took while there later). While he was there, we knew there may be a chance the sale of our house would close the weekend he got back; which meant I'd be packing up our whole house by myself to move the day after he got back. As luck would have it, that did happen and the week of the move was October Break for the kids. I felt bad because every day I woke up early and would pack and clean until late every night. My poor kids watched so much TV because all their toys were packed. For some reason I thought this would be no big deal, but surprisingly we have a lot more stuff than I thought! Anyway, I did take a break on Tuesday morning and we went to the zoo with my sister in law, Ashley and her friend. The kids had a great time. We hadn't been in over 5 months because it's too darn hot. We also brought their suits for the spray pad and the kids loved that!

Lexi in front of the elephants. Caden was not wanting his picture taken (as you can tell he's walking away from the camera).

Lexi and her cousin Presley

How cute is my niece Piper! Love her. She is the BEST baby!

1 comments:

Ashley

That was so much fun. our kids hadn't played with eacheother for too long before that. And I must say you are right PIper is the best baby, i hope this new little rascal is as good to you.