CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

preschool time

Caden started preschool on Tuesday at Apples to Zebras. He was so excited to go to school! He had a great time his first day and didn't understand why he wasn't going every day like Lexi. When I took him to school on Thurs. he thought he needed his picture taken again. He thought that every time I took him to school that he was going to have his picture taken. I let him know that we took his picture the first time because it was his first day of school. I think he gets it now. I guess I'm lucky to have kids that love to have their picture taken!

Isn't he a handsome preschooler?

3 comments:

sreeves

He is so handsome! I bet he loved it!

Anonymous

Ofcourse he is handsome!!!!

Ashley

What the???? I thought you were going to try for the free preschool from the speech program? Cute pic though, looks a little like Clint in the first one