CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Camping @ Woods Canyon Lake


This past weekend we went camping with my family. We had a great time being in the beautiful mountains. It was fun to take our kids and let them see what it's like "roughing it". We just spent one night, which was just long enough (especially since Caden would only sleep when laying in my arms!) We had fun sitting around the fire and roasting marshmallows to make smores. Lexi wanted to roast a marshmallow, even though all she wanted to eat was the chocolate! That's my girl.

We also went down to the lake and spent some time fishing. Clint isn't a big fisherman (because of an experience when he was younger, where he felt really bad for the fish he'd caught), so my Dad and I took some time to fish with Lexi. We didn't catch anything, but still had fun!




7 comments:

♥ Natalie

How much fun! Camping is great. I'm glad you guys got to spend time together away from life for a day or two! Got your comment; I've added you guys to our friends list so that we can keep up with your cute family. Marc says to tell Clint "hi". You always look so beautiful; even when you are camping! What a cute family you have.

Nick and Tanya

I love Lexi's hair!! Big fan of the curls, ezpecially in the mountains when they aren't tamed.

Jennifer

Hi Farrah! It's your long lost cousin Jennifer. I kinda stole that from your message on Tina's site though.

Cute site! Cute kids!

My blog:
http://bumblingramblings.blogspot.com/

Belkycita

Hi Farrah! isn't this blog thing great? I love it. You guys look so cute, I can't believe how big your little girl is, all ready for school and your boy looks like you can't hug him enough. I'll add you to my list.

Ashley

Oh Clint such a wuss! If Lexi can do it so can he. Farrah I bet you even have to kill the bugs in the house don't you. Ha, oh you know I love Clint, the sassiness was more for him than you Farrah! Sounds like a fun time, we do need to go with our two families sometime, it tons of fun. Well see ya Sunday maybe.

Cheryl

Your blog is so cute! Blake was especially impressed by the playlist. He's jealous of all the things everyone else's blogs have. I was just proud of myself for posting pictures. We haven't been brave enough to camp with the kids yet. But it looks like you guys had fu. We might give it a try next summer.

Camille

Farrah-

Hey its the Gardeas...So glad that you found our Blog and in turn we found yours. Your family is so super cute. Your little girl is this perfect blend of you and Clint. I'm excited to see what your family is up to next. Talk to you soon!