CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day 2007

This weekend we went to Pinedale where our friends the Pearce's have a cabin. It was great to be able to let the kids run around outside and enjoy the 70 degree weather. Lexi had fun playing with Rylan on the tire swing, the playground and the playhouse inside. Clint and I rode quads and Caden had fun doing what boys love must, playing in the dirt! We had a fabulous time and definitely didn't care to get back to the phoenix heat.

7 comments:

The Albrights

Fun! I wish we could've spent more time up there as well, it looked like so much fun. Arriving back in Mesa was like the hugest letdown ever. We had fun today and I love how you cleverly avoided helping me with my blog template. haha!

Nick and Tanya

I found our template at shabbytulips.blogspot.com where so you normally get yours?

Amanda Stephan

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Wish we had a cabin to escape to during the summer! ha ha.

Ashley

I love your new look as well, I went to Pyzam.com and it was tons easier to figure out. Where did you get your new one? Do you have a hard time changing them and keeping your link list in tact???

Ashley

Never mind, I figured it out, you picked the cutest one I think!

Anonymous

hey farrah! i just realized you guys had a blog. lexi and caden are getting so big! i cant believe caden is walking!

Nick and Tanya

Hey Farrah I know you had asked where I get my templates so I thought I would share another pplace I found, got to matiekay.blogspot.com there are some cute teplates there too.