CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Big Helper!


Okay, so Caden comes running the second he hears the dishwasher open. He actually helps me unload the dishes, though. It's great! I'll stand by the drawer and he'll hand me the silverware. He doesn't quite understand why, when I'm trying to load the dishes, that he can't take them out at that time too. I took the picture to show him when he's 16 and wants nothing to do with chores, that he actually used to like to help around the house!

6 comments:

Jewelia Eagar

so whats the status on house hunting? we would love to be your neighbor!

Ashley

That is so cute, Jacks does the exact same thing and can't grasp the fact that he can't take the dirty ones out. Caden's a cute one.

Unknown

I didn't know you guys had a blog Farrah. I accidentally came across it today. It was so much fun to see you last Saturday at Maddie's birthday party. You guys are so cute. Our blog is:
torontofam.blogspot.com

Take care,
Tiffany

Nick and Tanya

That is so funny you posted that because I just took pics of Londyn doing the exact same thing that I am waiting for Nick to put on our blog! (I am computer illiterate so he has to do it all for me, he has tried teaching me but it never sticks.)

Nick and Tanya

Are you guys moving? Where are you looking?

♥ Natalie

Hey! How are you guys doing? (This is Natalie Evans, by the way)I seems so long ago that I was your VT! I guess it's because it was so long ago. I saw your link on Tiff's blog so I thought I'd say "hi" and see whay you guys are up to. Are your kids so cute?! I THINK SO!! You should come check up on us: ilovemyfamily5.blogspot.com . Your family is adorable.