CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Puerto Penasco


This past weekend we had a fun time down in Rocky Point with our friends the Banda's. It was a needed weekend "away" (from the kids and our hectic life). We had a very relaxing time on the beach. Clint and Seth did some boogie boarding & played some football, while Becca and I lounged in the sun. It was great to chat and catch up on each others lives. We also went on the banana boat which totally made my eyes burn when the salt water hit them. Other than that it was fun. We also rented some ATV's and rode those around.

We went to the "Friendly Dolphin" for dinner. The food was good, I'm partial to Americanized Mexican food (Is that a word?), but it was good for Rocky Point and our server was very friendly. I think he thought Clint and Seth were "together" since they were drinking their lemonade with their arms twisted around each other and who knows what they were talking to the waiter about in Spanish. I don't know if I should be grateful I couldn't understand or not.

The beach was beautiful and we had a great view from the condo. It was tons of fun!

0 comments: