CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

other fun happenings...

While in Utah, we stayed a few extra days after Aspen Grove.  Mainly to see my Grandparents and also to stay away from the AZ heat for just a tad bit longer!

I am kicking myself now for not getting a picture with all my kids and my Grandpa and Grandma Westphal.  It was sure fun to visit though.  The kids had a blast playing with Grandma's dog and watching a movie in their basement.  It was fun to visit with them and I always LOVE the stories I hear about my Mom...good times! =)

We had told the kids we would take them to BYU to go bowling. (I remember all the times we went there as kids and the times I went with my Grandpa Jensen when he'd take all his grand daughters.)





Just in case you were wondering...I did win the first game!  Oh and I had 4 strikes.  Not that I'm competitive or anything. Just thought you'd like to know.



So Caden has all of a sudden broke out with these dance moves! Lately whenever he's in a good move and hears music he just can't help himself.  Here's a little bit of what he's got!


We also spent time going to Temple Square and the Conference Center.







Lastly, the kids thought they were in heaven at our hotel.  (Mind you it was the nicest "economy" hotel.  Holiday Inn Express is the place to stay!)




0 comments: