CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

boys WILL be boys!

disclaimer:  by looking at the following photos I'm allowing you to see my dead backyard!  We landscaped our backyard in the winter, so we planted winter lawn and planned on putting in summer when it got here.  It just got too hot too quick! So we opted to wait until the weather is cooler and Clint plans on putting down some sod.  {So all I'm sayin is don't judge! =) }

Last night as I'm cooking dinner Caden strolls outside in his swimsuit and turns on the hose to have a little water fun on the trampoline.  I notice that Archer follows along {not too worried knowing that he can't get onto the trampoline himself}.  Several minutes later I look outside and see that Archer has made a mud cocoon around himself!  Literally, I think he felt he was in heaven!  He was splashing, playing, rolling and laying in the mud having a grand ol' time!  



He kept laying down like this...I was dying laughing!



4 comments:

Tori

I love how he was rolling in the mud! And I love Caden's "girlfriend"!

Cheryl

Good thing he wasn't dressed in white clothes! That looks like a boy's dream come true! Too funny.

Ashley

lol. that is too funny with him laying in the mud! he might be more like Jacks than you'd like:)

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson

I think he was acting like the perfect gentleman around all that mud. My experience is when there is a little mud, mud balls appear out of nowhere and are slung EVERYWHERE. I think he was super sweet in that mud. Your boys are adorable.