CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Insightful

While on vacation, one of the men lent this book to one of the women, and then it was passed on to me. I reluctantly took it, just because I needed something to read while sitting in the house with a sleeping baby. I have to say it was so INSIGHTFUL. Seriously. We as women joke about the way our husbands are, but they're that way for a reason and this book helps explain and helps us to understand our men! If you're a woman read this!
(And in case you're wondering if there is a book "For men only" ...there is! And you bet that my husband is going to read it. He just doesn't know it yet!)

4 comments:

standifird family

I would have been reluctant too, but I have heard good things about that book- excited to read it now!
(And excited to have B read the one for men;)

heather ann

Farrah...just found your blog and remembered that I still need to send you an evite to ours! Check your email...cute blog...I love all the kid quotes!!

Ashley

good to know I will put it on my list thanks

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.