CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

gentleman

"Mom, can I go out and ride my bike?"
This is what I hear all day long. Since it is finally nice outside Caden has been loving his bike. He is definately more confident and cruises around like it's nothin'! We usually head outside every afternoon about the time Lexi gets off the bus. Yesterday Caden cruised down the street and turned the corner where I could no longer see him (we're working on this...he's had many talks about how unsafe this is). About two minutes later I see Lexi coming down the sidewalk on Caden's bike and a little man with a great big PINK backpack trailing behind! As he arrived home he said, "Mom, I let Lexi ride my bike and I carried her backpack with my strong muscles!" What a gentleman! Let's hope this behavior continues!

2 comments:

Tori

That is seriously so sweet! What a good brother! Archer looks super cute in the pics below. Cute kids you have!

Belkycita

So sweet!!! what a little charmer.
BYU girls, get ready ;-)