CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

A first for us

I knew this day would come and I'm glad it took over 6 years with kids before it did. Caden had a run in with the corner of his bed on June 19th.

I was in my room getting ready for the day when I heard Caden start crying. As I begin to tell him to "be quiet, before he wakes up Archer!" I see the blood all over his face and kind of freak out. Apparently him and Lexi were playing football in his room and he fell backwards right into the edge of the bed. Once we got him cleaned up and saw how good of a gash he had, I knew he'd need a few stitches. Clint took him to the ER and said he acted very brave. He ended up with 3 stitches. The biggest bummer for Caden is that he couldn't go swimming for a week! (Never fear...he still wore his swimsuit 24/7!)

Here he is acting his bravest as he waited for the Doc to come in!

The stitches along with a black eye!

1 comments:

The Jackson Family

Poor Little Guy! Crazy we just had our first stitches experience too, Aspyn gashed her lip open! Craziness