CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

teach and preach

Hooray! My youngest brother, Jordan received his mission call. He will be serving in the Morristown, New Jersey mission and reports Oct. 6th. We are so excited and proud of him!

Here it is...

Archer and his Daddy awaiting the call...

My 3 boys! I love how not one of them is looking the same way. The other day Caden looked like he was going to cry and I asked him what was wrong. He said that he already misses Jordan!

Don't forget to text everyone! You won't be able to do that for 2 years!

4 comments:

Tori

For some reason the last like 5 of your posts didn't show up on my computer until today so I didn't know that you had posted all these things! Congrats to Jordan. Your kids look so cute and I can't wait to see you guys in like 6 days!

Melanie

My brother and sister-in-law live in Somerville, NJ...I wonder if that is in his mission. Wouldn't that be fun?

Ashley

I told Clint that my step dad is from Toms River/Newark New Jersey and he said he never wishes to go back. Apparently pretty rough! Good luck to him. I do have one thing to say. I am pretty sure people will think he is like 12 years old. This not aging thing will really pay of when he's like 50 everyone will think he's 30 still.

Fessler Family

Yay!! That's so exciting!! Your little guy is so cute!!