CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm here...

Don't worry...I'm still alive and all is well. Well, mostly. My computer decided to crash on me almost two weeks ago and so I have not been able to post lately. Luckily we were able to recover ALL from our hardrive, so that's good (Thanks to Ryan for that!) To stay up to date on my e-mail I am using Clint's work computer, but there is no where to insert my SD card to upload pic's. Hopefully our computer will be up and running here shortly and I can update with my many posts and pictures I have. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Belkycita

Oh dear, I am glad you were able to recover everything.

Anonymous

That happened to us not too long ago and we were also able to recover all of our stuff. I hate computer problems!

Cody and Utahna

Totally know how you feel. Glad you atch up is a killer ;~)