CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Fun

For Mother's Day I took my wonderful mother to get a pedicure. I figured that she already has so many "things" that a little pampering and time together might be nice. We had a great time and think we will make it a yearly tradition. Thanks for all you do for me Mom! I only hope I can be as great of a mother!

I had to show off the fun nail designs! I went for pink and purple argyle and my Mom went for pink with white flowers!

5 comments:

Belkycita

That is a fun tradition!!
Happy Mothers day to you both. Aunt Melanie looks super pretty in that picture.

Ashley

what a great thing to do with your mom. Your toes did look awesome.

Jewelia Eagar

so cute!! thats a great idea for next year :)

Nikki

You look a lot like your cute mom! Your nail designs are super cute too!

Cody and Utahna

So fun! I'm very impressed with the argile. I never would have guessed such a thing could be done on toes!