CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

..."don't you think I'm cute with my bushy tail and my furry suit?"...

Lexi had her dance recital last night and did a fabulous job! We were so impressed. She knew her dances so well. She had two numbers in the program. The first was her tap to "In the Tiki Room" (The blue bird feathers) and second was ballet "Wouldn't you like me for your very own?" (the skunk outfit). I wish I had a video, but of course they wouldn't allow us to video tape.

When we were driving to the recital Lexi kept saying, "I don't know Mom." She began to get a little nervous and wasn't sure if she was ready. She surprised us and knew every part! I think her favorite part of the performance is getting to wear make-up. She kept on looking in the mirror. So cute! Earlier in the week she mentioned to Dad that she really likes those See's chocolates and that maybe she would get those for her dance recital. She lucked out and Daddy bought her her very own box of chocolates and Mommy got her a flower. We sure love you Lexi. You are quite the dancer!

Doesn't she make beautiful skunk?

Lexi saw another girl having her picture taken on the grass and wanted hers taken too.

9 comments:

The Jackson Family

I love her poses, she looks so cute! Thanks again guys for an awesome night out:)

Unknown

Too cute! I love it.

Nikki

What a cute family! I love dance recitals the kids are so freakn cute.

The Newmans

She is so freakin adorable...You can tell she doesn't like the camera at all...! ;-)

Belkycita

Super adorable!!!

Cheryl

So cute! It totally brings back memories!

Ashley

She is adorable we were so sad we missed it.

Anonymous

Okay that is just too cute!! Lexi is sooo photogenic!!! I wish you had a video too...I would love to see the dance!

Ashley

i left a message on your post below it was supposed to be for this one.