CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

more egg hunts...

This easter the kids were lucky enough to have 4 different Easter egg hunts to go to. The first hunt was with the Albright's. Then on sat. morning we had the ward egg hunt and breakfast. Even in the rain, we had a great time! Later that afternoon, my friend Becca's little boy Lucas turned 2 and they had a fun party along with a hunt (which I forgot to take my camera to). Lastly, the Easter Bunny still decided to come to our house on Sunday after all of that! They loved every one and never were burned out.

We also took the opportunity to go to the Easter Pageant on Friday night and talk about the reason we celebrate Easter with the kids. They both enjoyed the pageant, especially Lexi who watched very intently and was very interested in what was happening. Also on Easter I was lucky enough to speak in my ward and sing with the ward choir. After church we had dinner with my family and spent time doing some Easter activities and then played some games. What a fun and busy weekend we had!

There were so many "extra" eggs because fewer people showed up than anticipated. Caden not understanding how many 12 is kept on finding eggs until I finally told him he had plenty!

Lexi was so cold. A little rain never stopped her though.

So excited that the Easter Bunny came (crazy hair and all!)

3 comments:

Ashley

oh you are so good to say you are so lucky to be able to speak in church I would be cursing the bishop right now.hehe your kids look like they had fun, we got rained on also on Saturday,quick and simple huh. Did you guys hear all the drama at the easter pageant, I heard the protesters were out of control!

Nikki

Sounds like fun! Lexis Easter dress is to die for! I have never heard of an Easter pagent.

Anonymous

Sounds like your Easter weekend was full of fun stuff too! I love the Easter pics of the kids in their Easter outfits!!!!!!!